THESE GALAS ARE FOR PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMERS
• Swimmers must be able to swim 50m. All strokes are swum.
• The age groups are: 8 & under, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 & over.
• PLEASE NOTE: There are no Butterfly events for the 8 & under and 9 year old swimmers or the 15 & over - results will be shown in these ages; 15-16 and 17 & over.
• ENTRIES: Event results will be timed using the ETD (Electronic Timing Device). The names of the swimmers will be captured on to the Nelson Mandela Bay Aquatics’ database which will make it easier when selecting the TOP 8 swimmers as well as any Provincial School Teams.
• The Schools will be required to fill in the competitors’ lists (copy will be sent).
1. Name of the swimmer – as per Birth Certificate.
2. Gender (B/G).
3. Ethnic Group (for statistical purposes).
4. Date of Birth and Age (age on day of Gala).
5. Strokes in which the swimmer wishes to participate.
6. You will no longer be required to fill in time cards.
7. Swimmers will swim according to his/her name listed on the official programme.
• The completed forms must be forwarded to;
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE POOL SIDE. NO ENTRY - NO SWIM!
Should you arrive at the gala and your swimmer has not been entered they will not be allowed to participate.
….PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO THE PARENTS….
• ENTRY FEES: R35 per swimmer - irrespective of the number of events swum.
• Once a swimmer has been entered, they will be liable for the R35 fee.
• No refunds for withdrawals.
• Certificates will be awarded to 1st 2nd and 3rd places.
• Swimmers do not have to be registered with NMBA.
• Results will be emailed to the participating school and NOT to individual parents.
• Results will be posted on the NMBA website - www.nmb-aquatics.co.za